Company Setup in UAE
- Open the door to success.
Company Setup in UAE
Company Setup in UAE is a prospective business investment for investors and entrepreneurs. UAE has got a robust business ecosystem and enormous business opportunities. The well-governed business jurisdictions, government support, and ease of doing business are making UAE the favorite choice for global and local investors.
The tax-free status, 100% foreign ownership in the Free Zones of UAE, and a host of business benefits are driving foreign investors and entrepreneurs to set up their ventures in the UAE.
What is the Cost of Company Setup in UAE?
The Company Setup cost in UAE varies widely with the jurisdiction where the company is incorporated. Company Setup cost in the Free zone depends on the facilities availed (virtual office/ physical office/ warehouse/ land), Visa quota, and also the location of Freezone. The cost of offshore Company setup in UAE depends exclusively on the jurisdiction selected.
Generally, in the Free Zones, the Low-Cost Company setup starts at approx. 11,500 / USD 3133. The fee increases with the addition of facilities available. The cost of a non-resident offshore company in UAE is AED 7500 / USD 2050. In the Mainland, company setup cost starts at AED 25,000. To know the exact figures for the first year of setting up the company, it’s advisable to contact us.
How to Setup a Company in UAE?
Forming a Company in UAE Free Zone – Steps in Company Setup
Company setup in Dubai is a straight forward and fast process with attractive business setup packages from the Free Zones.
- Choose the right business activity
- Select the company name and get the name approval
- Choose the Company Structure – Free Zone Establishment/ Free Zone Company
- Locate the right Office Space and prepare the tenancy contract
- Prepare the documentation and make the required fee payment
- Prepare the Memorandum of Association and submit with the required documents to the Free Zone Authority
- Obtain the Trade License and other company documents (finalized Memorandum of Association, company stamp, office keys, etc., from the Free Zone
- Apply for the UAE Residence Visa for the investor/director and Sponsor the investor’s family
- Open a Corporate Bank Account
Depending on the nature of business activity there are few approvals required for certain sectors like HealthCare, Pharma, Education, Transport, Finance, etc.
Also, depending on the Free Zones regulations, few of the Free Zones allow remote company formation without the physical presence of the Shareholders.
What are the Documents Required for Company Setup in UAE?
- Personal Credentials of the Shareholders/ Directors/Investors – Copies of Visa ( if already a resident of UAE), Passport, No Objection Certificate ( Optional), etc.
- Specific Approvals for certain business activities from the respective authorities. ( Aurion will assist you with this)
- Company Registration Form as per the Free Zone or Dubai Economy
- Shareholder Certificate, Memorandum of Association, and any other legal documents as required by the authorities.
How to Start a Business in Dubai?
Starting a business in Dubai is an easy process with umpteen choices on various company formation packages for investors.
With the introduction of long-term residence visas, tax-free status, 100% foreign ownership, and easy company setup, Dubai is on top of every investor’s choice of an ideal business location.
How Can a Foreigner Start a Business in Dubai?
For a Foreigner to start a business in Dubai, the favorable choice is the Free Zones. They offer a host of business benefits for the global investors and on top of all, there is full ownership of the company for the investor and can transfer the profits of the company to the home country.
To start a business in Dubai, one must follow certain steps. Broadly, the process of Company Setup in Dubai can be categorized into the following:
- Finding the right company Structure, business activity, and trade name
- Choosing a UAE National Sponsor for an LLC Company
- Preparing the Shareholder document, memorandum of association, and other documents
- Finding a suitable office location and prepare the tenancy contract
- Submitting the required document and paying the fees to the respective authority ( Free Zone/ Dubai Economy)
- Obtain the Trade License from the respective authority
- Proceed to the UAE residence visa and opening of a bank account.
It is best advisable to set up the company and the allied administrative tasks (Visa Application, Company Documents, Approvals, Bank Account Opening, etc.) through an experienced Business Consultants for a hassle-free experience.
The professionally trained team at Aurion will guide you through all the process of company setup and also design the right company setup package for your company.
Talk to our expert Business Consultants to know more about the Attractive Company Formation Packages in UAE Free Zones.