Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)
- Company formation in RAKEZ
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) were merged to Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ). It is guided by the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, United Arab Emirates Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah.
By merging two biggest free zone we got double opportunities on registering the company in RAKEZ, which proposing you the cheapest and international level economic zone with flexible packages and services as well as state-of-the-art facilities.
Main competitive advantages of Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ):
- You are able to register Free zone and non-free zone company;
- Ownership of 100 %;
- Very fast and convenient business set-up processes;
- Variety of approved activities and different types of facilities.
- Availability of on-site staff and labour accommodation
- You could receive any kind of services from one free zone
- Customer portal
- Interconnectivity to logistical hubs and highways
- Accessibility via an international spread of regional offices
- Access to markets across the Middle East, Europe, North Africa and Asia regions
- RAKEZ BUSINESS ZONE – Trading, service and consultancy businesses.
- AL HAMRA INDUSTRIAL ZONE – Manufacturing, industrial projects, trading, assembly and logistics.
- AL GHAIL INDUSTRIAL ZONE – Manufacturing, industrial projects, trading, assembly and logistics.
- AL HULAILA INDUSTRIAL ZONE – Manufacturing, industrial projects, trading, assembly and logistics.
- RAKEZ ACADEMIC ZONE – Schools, universities, institutes, academic consultancy and services.
- MEDIA ZONE- Radio, TV, Magazines, Broadcast, Film Production, Events Management, etc.
Type of Licenses and Minimum Package Cost
- Media License – Flexi Desk (0 Visa Quota) package cost is AED 8,240 / Flexi Desk (1 Visa Quota) cost is AED 12,668.
- Commercial License – Flexi Desk (0 Visa Quota) package cost is AED 11,440 / Flexi Desk (1 Visa Quota) package cost is AED 15,868.
- Service License – the minimum package cost is AED 11,440 for Flexi Desk (0 Visa Quota) / Flexi Desk (1 Visa Quota) for AED 15,868
- Education Training License – Flexi Desk (0 Visa Quota) package cost is AED 15,440 / Flexi Desk (1 Visa Quota) package cost is AED 19,868.
- Education Consultancy / Support Services – Flexi Desk (0 Visa Quota) package cost is AED 14,240 / Flexi Desk (1 Visa Quota) package cost is AED 18,668.
- E-commerce License – Flexi Desk (0 Visa Quota) package cost is AED 15,440 / Flexi Desk (1 Visa Quota) cost is AED 19,868.
- Individual/Professional License – Package cost is AED 13,486 (1 Visa Quota)
- General trading License – Standard Office + 4 Visa Quata package for AED 25,748 / Executive offices + 6 visa Quota package for AED 30,028
A perfect choice of start-ups and companies looking at affordable office setup.
Features: Permanent workspace in an enclosed office dedicated for you ( minimum of 3m2/desk).
- One Desk – Up to 2 visas
- Two Desk – Up to 4 visas
Lease terms : 1-5 year renewals ( Inclusive of maintenance & utility charges)
Cost :Serviced Offices starting from AED 18,555
RAKEZ Global Product
RAKEZ is offering a Mid-Shore Free Zone Company (combining the benefits of an Offshore and Free Zone) for international investors to set up their company or re-domicilation of an overseas company to RAKEZ.
Under the special Business License Package, it offers a wide range of business activities for the investors to choose. There are Commercial Services, E-Commerce, Media, General Trading, and Industrial License category with co-working, physical offices, warehouses and lease land available.
The company will be based in the RAKEZ Free Zone with eligibility to appoint managers, individual shareholders, and employees to oversee the business operations in UAE.
- No requirement of the Shareholders to be physically present in UAE for the company registration
- No requirement of appointing a company secretary to be appointed in UAE
- Submission of Audited Accounts to the Authority is subject to request. For Industrial License it is a mandatory requirement.
Business Package Details
|Type of Facility||Shared Workstation||Dedicated WorkStation in Shared Office||Executive Office|
|Annual Fee (AED)||10,535||15,035||17,035|
Benefits of the New Business Package
- Remote company setup (no presence & original documents required)
- Easy registration and renewal process through RAKEZ Portal
- Streamlined document attestation, submission and assigning employees & company Shareholders/ Directors via the RAKEZ Portal
- Eligibility to hire employees
- Selection of facilities like co-working spaces, physical offices, warehouses or land for development
- Assistance with the UAE Economic Substance Regulations
- Eligibility to apply for UAE Residence Visas and UAE Bank Account (subject to bank’s requirement)
- No corporate tax and Access to 100+ Double Taxation Treaties
- Company can own a real estate in UAE
Who is it Suitable for?
- Holding Companies
- Trading and General Trading
- Industrial Manufactures