Company Formation in Dubai South
- Formerly known as DWC (Dubai World Central)
Dubai South Freezone Company Formation
Dubai South Free Zone, formerly known as Dubai World Central (DWC) is located adjacent to Al Maktoum International Airport, one of the largest Airports in the world. Dubai South is the cost effective Freezone in Dubai for company incorporation. The cost of company formation in Dubai South is approximately USD 8150 for the minimum package License with sharing Desk facility.
Dubai South Freezone is situated near to the world event – EXPO 2020 where huge projects worth billions of dollars is coming up.
Dubai South also offers a Business Park, with unmatched scalability and ultra modern infrastructure. DWC Business Park is a:
- Pro-business Environment
- with Flexibility to customize solutions to meet business demands, and;
- Variety of offerings ranging from plots to commercial buildings and offices.
It is indeed a Premium Business Park with world-class commercial buildings & offices, free zone environment, Zero tax Policy, flexible leasing terms, 100% foreign ownership, versatile business space solutions, a variety of business licenses and advantageous car parking ratios.
DWC Business Park also has its Business Centre, which is strategically located in the Headquarters of DWC. The Business Centre offers a variety of office solutions from Smart Desk to Executive Offices.
Type of licenses in Dubai South
- General Trading License
- Trading License
- Service License
- Logistics License
- Industrial License
- Educational License
Dubai South License Cost (Minimum Package)
Investors can register the company in Dubai South and obtain the free zone license with a Smart Desk facility for AED 30,900*, and avail up to 2 visas for this package (visa cost not included). Licensing process may take up to 15 working days starting from the submission of the required documents. General trading license (All permitted items) with 100 sqm office Fee is AED 95,000*.
Dubai South Freezone License Packages
|SMART DESK||PERMANENT SMART DESK||SMART OFFICE||PERMANENT SMART OFFICE|
|License||AED 10,000||AED 10,000||AED 10,000||AED 10,000|
|Establishment Card||AED 2,000||AED 2,000||AED 2,000||AED 2,000|
|Setup Fee||AED 2,000||AED 2,000||AED 2,000||AED 2,000|
SD 5 hours/week
PSD – Exclusive Bases
SO – 5 hours/week
PSO – Exclusive Bases
|Total||AED 30,900*||AED 45,900*||AED 40,900*||AED 86,000*|
* 5% VAT is applicable
* Special Discounts valid until October 2020:-
(1) 20% reduction on license fees renewal
(2) Waiver of first year license fees for new customers in Aviation, Logistics, E-commerce sectors & Business Park.
Warehouse cost in Dubai South Freezone
|FREIGHT COMPLEX||FC6 W10/O10|
|Warehouse size||240 sq.m.|
|Number of visa||16 to 20|
|Power load||0.11 kW/sq.m|
|AED 156,000 (per year)|
|Security deposit (5%)||AED 7,800|
|Office (additional to the warehouse)
|AED 48,000 (per year)|
|Trading License Fee (Foodstuff and Beverages)||AED 10,020|
|Establishment card||AED 2,400|
|P.O. Box loyalty & registration fees||AED 250|
|Aurion Professional Fee||AED 3,150|
* Please note that the above cost is subject to 5% VAT.
Dubai South Freezone Company Registration Features
- No capital deposit required
- No visa deposit required
- No bank letter required
- No proof of residency
- No NOC (No objection Certificate) required for UAE resident from sponsor
PRO Service in Dubai South Freezone
The complexity of each work is made simple and easy by our PRO in Dubai South. Prompt assistance is provided for License renewal in Dubai South, opening of bank account in UAE, assistance in residence visa, employment visa, family visa, closing of company in Dubai South, tax residency certificate etc.
Company Liquidation in Dubai South
Documents required for Closing Down / Termination / Winding Up:
- Notice of Liquidation
- Original Company documents
- NOC from customors (if trading license)
- Application of liquidation
- Resolution of voluntarily winding up
Dubai South Closing Down Procedures
- Document Submission: Written confirmation that intent to close the company has to be submitted together with the application form, Shareholder Resolution signed by all Shareholder.
Lease Agreement between the company and Dubai South should also be terminated by submitting the Letter and passport copy of the owner.
- Payment: After the submission of the required documents, Dubai South will review and approve the application, Then they will send the invoice to the registered email address.
Freezone Fee for Company Liquidation: AED 1,400
- Clearance from Customs: Custom Clearance is also applicable if the activity of the company is Trading.
- Visa Cancellation: Cancellation of visa (if any) can be processed next after de-registration documents and payment is done.Requirements for visa cancellation;
- Cancelation form – signed & stamped
- Passport copy + visa copy and original
- Emirates id original
- Trade license copy
- Establishment card copy
- Employment ID original
- Fees: Normal – AED 272; Urgent – AED 534; Outside – AED 587
- Visa Cancellation Process usually takes 3-4 working days
- De-registration process will take effect 30 days after the submission of the required documents and publication of the de-registration notice.
Aurion is a registered agent in Dubai South and provides assistance from A to Z for your company incorporation at Dubai South Freezone. Moreover we could provide you our PRO services on annual basis, by supporting your company with our professional assistance.