Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Company Registration in DMCC
Company Formation in DMCC
The Dubai Multi Commodities Center Authority (DMCC) is located in Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) area by the side of Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite to Dubai Marina and close to JLT Metro station. This highly reputed Freezone issues different type of Licenses for trading activities, especially in the sectors of commodities, Gold, Diamond, Precious stones, steel etc. The approximate cost for minimum package is USD 13,855.
Trade License for Non-Manufactured Precious Metals (Including Gold)
DMCC Freezone offers Licenses for different business activities ranging of over 20 sectors such as Energy, Commodities, Gold and Diamonds, Technology, Constructions, FMCG, Healthcare, Aviation, Shipping, Education, Media, Professional Services, Financial Services as well as Personal and Community Services. AURION Business Consultants can assist you in hassle free incorporation of DMCC Company and also obtaining NOC from Security Industry Regulatory Agency for Gold and Diamonds business activity.
- Passport copy
- Address proof (Telephone Bill)
- Business Profile
- Business Plan (depends on activities)
- Certificate of Registration
- Trade License
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Articles of Association
- Share Certificate
DMCC Company Formation - Features
The most prominent feature is that the investors can purchase office property in JLT area if they need and obtain Title Deed.
- Unique Worldwide centre Industry Clustering
- Prime strategic business location of global significance
- 100% business ownership and sole shareholders are permissible
- Efficient Licensing and Registration procedure
- Purpose built infrastructure
- Ability to purchase premises
- Preferential freight rates
- Guaranteed 50 year tax holiday on personal and income taxes
- No foreign exchange controls or barriers to entry
- 100% capital repatriation
Type of licenses issued by DMCC:
- Industrial License;
- Service License;
- Trading License.
- General Trading License – AED 1 million share capital is required
Latest DMCC Licenses Package
FEE IN AED
FEE IN USD
|Freezone License & Registration Fee||
|* Included Application Fee, Registration Fee, MOA, License & Establishment Card Fee.|
|Flexi Desk facility expense||
|** Included AED 1000 Refundable security deposit & AED 625 Admin Fee.|
- The share capital of AED 50,000 needs to be deposited in the company’s bank account in the UAE within 3 weeks from the issue date of the company’s license and it can be withdrawn at anytime.
- Offices can be rented if required, upon approx. office Lease is AED 65,000 – 100,000 for 500 – 800 sqft depends on tower/locations
Aurion is one of the top branded client providers for DMCC freezone. We take up the assignment upon assuring that the company can be registered in the shortest span of time.
DMCC License Renewal:
Team Aurion renews company License every year without any hassles to the client.
PRO Service in DMCC
The process of License renewal in DMCC, Visa assistance in DMCC, De registration of DMCC company, Audit report arrangement, VAT filing assistance, import export code, tax residency certificate etc are done by our expert PROs assigned for DMCC Freezone.
The PRO work in DMCC is taken up with utmost care and precision. Aurion PROs are currently providing PRO Service in DMCC to more than 150 companies located there.
Type of PRO Services in DMCC
- Renewal of Trade License & Modification/Cancellation of License
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Issuing, Transferring and Redistributing Shares
- Audit Reports, Business Advisory Services
- Workmen Compensation and Employee visa
- 3rd Party Liability Insurance and other Documentation
- Establishment Card Renewal
- Employment visa Renewal
- Ejari/ Lease Agreement Renewal
DMCC Company De Registration Process & Fees
Inorder to Close down company in DMCC, we have to start with online application for termination of DMCC license. The prcedure and documents required for closing company in DMCC is as follows:-
- Online Application for Termination of DMCC License
- Shareholder’s Resolution
- Official Letter Request – Justification for de-registration printed on company letterhead, signed and stamped by Authorized Signatory.
- Confirmation of Appointment of Liquidator
- Original company documents to be returned to DMCC such as MOA, Certificate of Registration, Establishment card, Personnel Secondment Agreement, Original License, Share Certificate
- Clearance Letters from:
- Ports & Customs
- Liquidator’s Report – In order for Auditor to prepare this, they will also require a closure letter from your Bank. AURION will arrange this report at cost effective fees.
- Visa Cancellation – If there are any visas under the company, it has to be cancelled as well in order for company to be de-registered. Visa cancellation can be done prior to de-registration.
DMCC Closing Down Fee
Closing fees for DMCC Company De-registration
FEE IN AED
FEE IN USD
|DMCC Company De-registration fee||
We act as single window in closing down of company complying with all legal formalities. It takes 45 days to wind up a company in DMCC.