Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Company Registration in DMCC
Company Formation in DMCC
The Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC) is a prominent Free Zone in Dubai that houses global brands. Located in the Jumeriah Lakes Towers (JLT) area and aside from the Sheikh Zayed Road, it is a strategically located Free Zone with great connectivity and easy access to Dubai’s popular business and leisure centers. Company formation in DMCC enables the investors to easily obtain a trade license and rent or lease an office space and start operating the business by being at one of the busiest business centers of UAE
This highly reputed Freezone issues different types of Licenses for trading activities, especially in the sectors of commodities, Gold, Diamond, Precious stones, steel, etc. Company Formation in DMCC starts at an approximate cost of USD 9,545 for a 1 visa quota + Flexi-Desk Package.
Trade License for Non-Manufactured Precious Metals (Including Gold)
DMCC Freezone offers Licenses for different business activities ranging from over 20 sectors such as Energy, Commodities, Gold and Diamonds, Technology, Constructions, FMCG, Healthcare, Aviation, Shipping, Education, Media, Professional Services, Financial Services as well as Personal and Community Services.
Gold and Precious Metal Trading in DMCC is one of the most sought-after trade licenses by global investors.
DMCC Free Zone is the perfect choice for starting a Gold and Precious Metal Trading Company as the Free Zone has all the required infrastructure support as well as a list of related business activities for the investors to choose their desired business activity.
AURION Business Consultants can assist you in hassle-free incorporation of DMCC Company and also obtaining NOC from Security Industry Regulatory Agency for Gold and Diamonds business activity.
Crypto License in DMCC Dubai
DMCC has started issuing Crypto License in Dubai. Crypto-based investors can open a company in DMCC in the Crypto Centre a dedicated business center for crypto-based business activities.
It is aimed at delivering a variety of services to innovators, entrepreneurs, and start-ups. Creating a perfect ecosystem for the new technology of blockchain, crypto activities, and bringing in more foreign investment related to the crypto business is a focal point for UAE.
Explore more on Crypto License in UAE here.
Documents Required for Company Setup in DMCC
- Passport copy
- Address proof (Telephone Bill)
- Business Profile
- Business Plan (depends on activities)
- Certificate of Registration
- Trade License
- Articles of Association
- Share Certificate
DMCC Company Formation - Features
DMCC Company Formation comes with enormous benefits for the investors. One of the most prominent advantages of setting up a company in DMCC is that the investors can purchase office property in the JLT area if they need and obtain the Title Deed.
It helps in saving the rental charges and achieve business sustainability for a longer period. Also, the organization can keep its overhead expenses low. Usually, office rent significantly contributes to the expenses of a company.
Following are few other business advantages in setting up a company in the DMCC Free Zone.
- Unique Worldwide centre Industry Clustering
- Prime strategic business location of global significance
- 100% business ownership and sole shareholders are permissible
- Efficient Licensing and Registration procedure
- Purpose built infrastructure
- Ability to purchase premises
- Preferential freight rates
- Guaranteed 50 year tax holiday on personal and income taxes
- No foreign exchange controls or barriers to entry
- 100% capital repatriation
Type of licenses issued by DMCC:
- Industrial License;
- Service License;
- Trading License.
- General Trading License – AED 1 million share capital is required
DMCC Free Zone Business Setup Packages
Company Formation in DMCC Free Zone is one of the most in-demand from foreign investors due to the prominence of the Free Zone, enormous list of business activities catering to investor requirements, list of business facilities, and more.
Company Formation in DMCC is highly beneficial for the investors as they get to open a company in one of the world’s liveliest cities, get easy access to the wide business networks in Dubai, tap a growing ex-pat population with new products and services, and more.
BASIC BIZ PACKAGE
➢ VAT inclusive
➢ For 3 business activities from the same group only
|Articles of Association|
|License (1 year)|
|Establishment Card (1 year)|
|Special Flexi Desk (1 visa allocation)|
JUMP START PACKAGE
Ideal for start-ups, SMEs and entrepreneurs – Save up to 24%
1 Year 100% payment
|Company Registration||AED 43,620||
|Articles of Association|
|Standard flexi desk
(eligible for 3 visa quota)
|One, 3-year UAE residency visa|
This package is created for medium and large companies.
PRIME PLUS OFFER
3 Years License only
|Articles of Association|
|3-year Commercial licence|
(office only, not retail or industrial)
- The share capital of AED 50,000 needs to be deposited in the company’s bank account in the UAE within 3 weeks from the issue date of the company’s license and it can be withdrawn at anytime.
- Offices can be rented if required, upon approx. office Lease is AED 65,000 – 100,000 for 500 – 800 sqft depends on tower/locations
Aurion is one of the top branded client providers for DMCC freezone. We take up the assignment upon assuring that the company can be registered in the shortest span of time.
DMCC License Renewal:
Trade License from DMCC Free Zone is subject to annual renewal by submitting the request to the DMCC Free Zone. The Company must pay the license cost and all outstanding balance (if any) to renew the contract with the Free Zone for the next year. Aurion will assist investors to renew the company license every year without any hassle to the client.
PRO Service in DMCC
The process of License renewal in DMCC, Visa assistance in DMCC, De registration of DMCC company, Audit report arrangement, VAT filing assistance, import export code, tax residency certificate etc are done by our expert PROs assigned for DMCC Freezone.
The PRO work in DMCC is taken up with utmost care and precision. Aurion PROs are currently providing PRO Service in DMCC to more than 150 companies located there.
Type of PRO Services in DMCC
- Renewal of Trade License & Modification/Cancellation of License
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Issuing, Transferring and Redistributing Shares
- Audit Reports, Business Advisory Services
- Workmen Compensation and Employee visa
- 3rd Party Liability Insurance and other Documentation
- Establishment Card Renewal
- Employment visa Renewal
- Ejari/ Lease Agreement Renewal
DMCC Company De Registration Process & Fees
DMCC Company De-Registration Process is very straightforward and is to be applied through DMCC Free Zone Portal. The businesses must Deregister the company once it decides to close down to avoid any late fines or legal actions.
Also, for the investors to start a new company or re-enter UAE at a future time; following the right de-registration process in DMCC is essential.
The process of Deregistration is very simple and must be done the right way. Expert Business Consultants such as Aurion will assist you with it. To close down the company in DMCC, the investor has to start with an online application for termination of the DMCC Trade License. The procedure and documents required for a closing company in DMCC is as follows: –
- Online Application for Termination of DMCC License
- Shareholder’s Resolution
- Official Letter Request – Justification for de-registration printed on company letterhead, signed and stamped by Authorized Signatory.
- Confirmation of Appointment of Liquidator
- Original company documents to be returned to DMCC such as MOA, Certificate of Registration, Establishment card, Personnel Secondment Agreement, Original License, Share Certificate
- Clearance Letters from:
- Ports & Customs
- Liquidator’s Report – In order for Auditor to prepare this, they will also require a closure letter from your Bank. AURION will arrange this report at cost effective fees.
- Visa Cancellation – If there are any visas under the company, it has to be cancelled as well in order for company to be de-registered. Visa cancellation can be done prior to de-registration.
DMCC Closing Down Fee
For closing down a DMCC Company, the investor has to pay a closing fee that is for processing the DMCC Company De-registration application and to complete all the necessary processes such as receiving the clearance certificate from the Free Zone, termination of employment contract, etc.
FEE IN AED
FEE IN USD
|DMCC Company De-registration fee||
We act as single window in closing down of company complying with all legal formalities. It takes 45 days to wind up a company in DMCC.