Company Formation in Ajman Offshore
- Fastest Offshore Company Registration
Ajman Offshore Company
Ajman Free Zone established in 1988, just recently launched a brand-new initiative – the Ajman Offshore. This offshore centre serves as an investment medium for companies and provides them the benefits of an offshore company, which includes zero taxation system and anonymity. It also provides the investors the following features:
- No offices/industrial premises required
- No trading within the UAE
- No Chamber of Commerce registration required
- No residence visa for founders and directors. Shareholders and/or directors are not automatically eligible to obtain a UAE residence visa from the offshore company opened.
- No requirement for Submission of Annual Audit Report
Within a short span of 2 years, this jurisdiction has become the most sought after Offshore Jurisdictions in the world. The hassle free process of incorporation and credibility of Ajman Emirate as one of the fastest growing regions has lured investors to establish Offshore entity in Ajman.
Offshore company in Ajman can be used as a Holding company to own shares in other companies registered anywhere in the world. Offshore company can be used as a Special Power Vehicle (SPV) to execute any project. The usual method to structure a business is to register an offshore company and this offshore company will hold 100% shares of a Freezone Company in UAE. The ultimate beneficiary of Freezone company will be the owner of Offshore company though his name is not seen as the Shareholder or Director of Freezone company.
Ajman Offshore being a new offshore entity has much faster company formation process compared to other offshore centers. The company can be incorporated in just 1 working day after company name approval and complete required documents are submitted. Also, shareholders need not come to the UAE for the company formation.
The documents required for Ajman Offshore company incorporation are:
- Passport copy of the shareholder/s
- Original proof of residence of the shareholder/s (can be recent telephone/electricity bill or any Bank Statement showing the address)
- Duly signed application form and Memorandum of Association
- Incorporation Fees of AED 9,000/USD 2466 (all inclusive)
The registered address of Ajman Offshore company will be the Dubai Address of Aurion, being the registered agent.
We, at Aurion, offer entire assistance in incorporating our client’s offshore company. Additionally, we provide personal and corporate bank account opening to our clients, in several banks in the UAE. We are associated with UAE’s top banks like First Gulf Bank, Emirates NBD, Mashreq Bank, ADIB, Noor Bank etc.