Second Passport / Dual Citizenship
- Citizen by Investment in Vanuatu / Cyprus / Caribbean / Dominica
Aurion Business Consultants provide confidential professional consultation to high networth individuals, who are looking for possibility to obtain the Second Passport and Dual Citizenship by way of Citizenship By Investment (CBI).
Citizenship-by-Investment programme offers you the opportunity to legally acquire a new citizenship quickly and simply, without any disruptions to your life.
We have an extensive network of partners and agents who are certified by the respective government to promote Citizenship by Investment programs and provide all required assistance for securing citizenship for the investor.
Citizenship by Investment
Few countries in the world offer Citizenship by Investment to the investors who support the Government funds, real-estate infrastructure, and make other investments in the country.
Countries that currently offer Citizenship by Investment are Austria, Antigua and Barbuda, Vanuatu, Cyprus, Dominica, Grenada, Malta, and St. Kitts and Nevis.
Citizenship by Investment Program – Vanuatu (Common Wealth Country)
Vanuatu Second Citizenship
Vanuatu Government offers Citizenship by Investment for applicants (single, married, married with children) starting from USD 130,000 into a local development fund. Vanuatu is a chain of 80 islands to the east of Australia (South Pacific) and is part of the Commonwealth countries list. English and French are the official spoken languages. It is the only Citizenship by Investment Program in the Asia-Pacific region. The program is one of the fastest passport programs available for investors worldwide. The investment requirement is a deposit of USD 130,000 for a single applicant and USD 180,000 for a family of four plus fees.
Key Highlights of Vanuatu’s Citizenship by Investment Program
The Citizenship by Investment Program enables the foreign investor to be a citizen of Vanuatu in all rights (There won’t be voting rights and political involvement).
It also supports dual citizenship and there is no requirement of the physical presence of the investor during the application submission or processing of the citizenship. Also, there is no requirement to visit or reside in Vanuatu to retain the passport and citizenship.
More Benefits for Investors
- No income tax, wealth tax. or inheritance tax
- Obtain Citizenship within 2 months (Straightforward procedures)
- The investor must have no criminal records (Government follows strict due diligence before processing the application)
- Swearing Ceremony will be arranged in convenient locations around the world
- Proximity to Australia & New Zealand and a perfect tourist destination for family
Vanuatu Citizenship Program
Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program Procedures
- Connect with a Registered Agent/Government Approved Immigration Consultant to know more about the criteria to be met for obtaining Citizenship from Vanuatu
- Document submission for pre-approval. Submit the passport copy, asset information, police clearance certificate, and other required details and pay the pre-approval fees.
- Get the pre-approval from the Government of Vanuatu. There will be a due diligence check on the main sponsor and dependents by the Government.
- Final Document Submission – All the required documents along with the pre-approval must be submitted to the authority after checking and collating the documents. AURION will guide the applicant in applying the right way.
- Part Payment and Application Submission – The applicant must make a 25% pre-payment along with the application submission, and post receiving the letter of confirmation, the remaining 75% is payable within 5 days.
- Oath Swearing Ceremony – The applicant must participate in the Oath Swearing Ceremony to pledge their citizenship. It can be conducted from the preferred location at an extra fee. With the Covid-19, the oath-taking ceremony is virtual that will be attended by the Commissioner of Oath, Passport Officer, and the Applicant.
- Vanuatu Passport Issuance – The passport will be issued to the applicant after the Oath Taking Ceremony. It is renewable for 10 years and is renewable for the same period.
Citizenship by Investment Programs of Cyprus, Dominica, and St. Kitts & Nevis
Citizenship by Investment programs offers you the opportunity to legally secure new citizenship in a fast-tracked way that usually requires more than 10 plus years. Also, without any disruption to your regular life.
Citizenship based on Investment
Most countries have the provision that allows the Government to grant citizenship in return of a sizeable investment to the government funds, real-estate, business sectors, and more.
Depending on the respective governments several countries have investment programs in a place tailor-made for foreign investors in return for citizenship.
Citizen by Investment Options
The Citizen by investment programs has well-defined legal support procedures and residency process in place. All the programs are strategically designed by the government authorities to attract much-needed foreign direct investment.
Countries use these funds in the infrastructure development projects of the nation, create jobs and opportunities for business growth in the country.
Comparison Between Various Citizen by Investment Programs
|Region||South Pacific – Part of Common Wealth|
|Country||Republic of Vanuatu||Common Wealth of Dominica||St. Kitts & Nevis|
|Capital City||Port Vila||Roseau||Basseterre|
|Time Zone||Universal Time Coordinated GMT / UTC (UTC+11)||Eastern Caribbean Time
|Eastern Caribbean Time
|Languages||Bislama, English, French||English, French||English|
|Currency||Vatu||East Caribbean Dollar $||East Caribbean Dollar $|
|Schengen/EU Travel||EU Travel – Euro||EU travel – No restrictions||EU travel – No restrictions|
|Nearest Country||Fiji, Australia||Martinique||Montserrat & Guadeloupe|
|Nationalities||Open to most nationalities||EU & Non-EU||EU & Non-EU|
|Ineligible Nationalities||Syria, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Yemen require pre-approvals||N/A||Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Afghanistan|
|Investment Model||Contribution or Investment||Contribution or Investment||Contribution or Investment|
|Asset Type||Contribution to Economic Fund of Government||Contribution or Property||Property or Contribution|
|Contribution to Government Fund||USD $130,000||USD $100,000||USD $250,000|
|Real Estate||Nil||USD $200,000||USD $400,000|
|Parents||Yes > Grandparents of 65 Years||Yes > 55 Years||Yes > 55 years|
|Children||Up to 25 Years||Up to 28 Years||Up to 30 Years|
|Physical Residence||No physical stay requirement||No physical stay requirement||No physical stay requirement|
|Residence Rights||Right to reside & work in Vanuatu||Right to reside & work in Dominica||Right to reside & work in St Kitts & Nevis|
|Tax||No personal or Corporate Tax||Favorable tax regime||Favorable tax regime|
|Schengen Membership||Visa-free travel to EU countries and 130||Visa-free travel to EU countries||Visa-free travel to EU countries|
|Dual Citizenship||Dual Citizenship allowed||Dual Citizenship allowed||Dual Citizenship allowed|
|Visa-Free Countries||130 Visa-Free Destinations||113 Visa-free destinations||131 Visa-free destinations|
|Minimum Residency||No minimum stay requirement||No minimum stay requirement||No minimum stay requirement|
|Time to residency||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Total time for passport issuance||Approx. 1-3 Months||Approx. 3-4 months||Approx. 2-3 months|
Benefits of Second Citizenship?
There are many benefits to investing in a second citizenship. From personal safety to increased global mobility, it opens up new business opportunities for the high net worth individuals.
Key Benefits for the Investors
- It acts as lifetime insurance at the event of any political unrest in the home country. It offers a sense of security and a new range of opportunities in a different part of the world.
- Travel around the world with visa-free status and minimum paper works
- Advantageous for tax optimization purposes. Leverage benefits of double taxation avoidance agreements
- Take your family around to new parts of the world easily
- Provide world-class education to children at domestic fees and enjoy a higher quality of life
- Expand the business network to new parts of the world
Requirements for Obtaining a Second Passport
The requirements for citizenship by Investment differs across countries. While some countries require medical examination and proof of good health, others don’t require it.
However, some requirements are common across all such programs:
- Have a clean criminal record
- Produce the legal source of investment funds
- Invest in one of the government-approved options such as real estate, government bonds or National Economic Fund
All the requirements must be met to approve the citizenship application. Have a detailed read at the specific requirements for the desired countries Citizen program.
Talk to our expert Business Consultants to know more.
How Aurion Assist you?
Our team of experts will simplify the steps and assist you in choosing the right program based on your business requirement, business experience, family sponsorship, budget, investment portfolio, & other criteria requirements.
We assess all your investor requirements in detail and match the prospective Citizenship program. Our team will handhold you throughout the residence program paper works and secure your citizenship at the earliest.
Talk to our expert Business Consultants to know more about the various Citizenship by Investment programs.
Aurion Business Consultants have good and trustful connections in each of the country and could advise you the most appropriate country as per your requirements and budget. We are building the easiest way structure and making the process less expensive and hassle free.