China Centre Dubai Digital Park (CCDDP)
- The newest Free Zone in the Dubai Silicon Oasis
China Centre Dubai Digital Park – Dubai Silicon Oasis
Dubai China Centre is the newest Free Zone in the Dubai Silicon Oasis. The Free Zone is aimed at attracting investors in the field of online entertainment, blockchain application, eCommerce, trading, and more.
The Free Zone offers an attractive business setup package with office types ranging from Flexi Desk to shared and fully furnished office space.
Company formation in China Center Free Zone in Dubai enables the investor to avail the 20 visa quota available along with the trading license all for a cost of AED 22,500. There is no requirement to take a physical office to avail the visa quota.
Company formation in China Center Free Zone is a prospective opportunity for global investors to keep their administrative and business management costs low.
China Centre Dubai Digital Park Free Zone – Key Highlights
The Free Zone provides ample support for the investors by offering the right business support services. The Free Zone also has a top-class shared office area that includes office spaces, conference room, executive lounge, secretary assistance, and many more.
The in-house government services make the business license issuance and visa processing quicker.
The China Centre Free Zone in Dubai offers a host of value-added services to investors ranging from car rental services, professional document translation services, to HUAWEI CLOUD Value-Added Service Package, and more.
The Free Zone also provides a perfect opportunity for corporate talent recruitment from the local UAE market. It also provides the required web and media support for the companies to easily gain a digital presence and grow sustainably.
Key Benefits for the investors
- 100% foreign company ownership and full profit repatriation
- The company has freehold property rights to purchase property and get fair rental income.
- Tax-Free status – There is no personal or business tax for the investors, the only tax payable is a 5 % VAT on consumables in UAE.
- Business-friendly policies of the government and the free zones attract investors to UAE
- No NOC or Paid Up Capital Required to register the company
- No requirement to take a physical space or apply for visas for starting the virtual license company
- No physical Presence of the shareholder required during the company incorporation process
- Professional, Commercial, and Industrial activities can be combined under a single business license
Facilities in China Centre Dubai Digital Park
The China Center Free Zone offers top-class business amenities for investors. The highlight of the Free Zone business license is the eligibility for up to 20 visa quota.
Hence, the investor can choose from a wide range of office spaces that are customized to meet the specific requirement of the investor’s business needs. There are Cubicle offices, 25 Sq,m, and 30 Sq,m office types for the investors to choose for their business.
To keep the entrepreneurs relaxed and calm there are rest areas, lobbies, cafeterias, open walk areas, and more. The business infrastructural support offered by the China Center Free Zone is out of the way. It has an array of business support services that will help the investor to have a seamless company operation in the UAE.
China Center Free Zone will attract the interest of Chinese Investors who wants to establish and expand their business to the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia region by being in Dubai. The China Center Free Zone provides investors with a wide range of business activities for their company operations.
Trading License Cost in China Centre Dubai Digital Park
The Trading License Cost is AED 22,500 for a virtual license from the China Centre Dubai Digital Park. Investors can take a cubicle office for the company at AED 10,000 with up to a 20 visa quota. The Free Zone also offers Flexi Desk Setup at AED 1000/ Year.
The Free Zone has fully furnished and customized office spaces in 25 Sq. m and 30 sq. m area. For all Office types, there is up to 20 visa quota and the trading license cost is AED 22,500.
Yearly Cost for 25 sq. m Office with Trading License – AED 76,500
Yearly Cost for 30 sq. m Office with Trading License – AED 87,300
- The Investor Visa cost (valid for 3 years) is AED 9000, and the establishment card fee is included in the trading license fee.
Required Documents for a Free Zone Establishment in CCDDP
- Clear Passport copy of Shareholder/s with signature and UAE visa page if any
- Shareholder Passport Size Photo with white background, address, and contact number
- 3 proposed company names in order of priority & business activity
How AURION will Assist Company Formation in China Centre Dubai Digital Park?
AURION will guide the investors the right way to choose the right business setup package from the Free Trade Zone. Also, the team will assist the investor with all the paperwork, document attestation, agreement preparation, document submission, visa application processing, document delivery, and more.
Connect with our expert Business Team to know more about the company formation process and the latest offers from China Centre Dubai Digital Park (CCDDP) right away!