Dubai Commercity Free Zone
- Perfect choice for e-commerce business license
Dubai CommerCity Free Zone (DCC Freezone)
Dubai CommerCity is the latest Free Trade Zone in UAE. The Free Zone offers a wide range of business licenses ranging from eCommerce, services, commercial, and general trading. Dubai CommerCity has sophisticated office spaces and large warehouses ideal for investors from all industry sectors.
The Dubai CommerCity is to further propel the growth of the eCommerce retail market in the MENA region which is expected to grow 20% in the next 5 years. The Dubai Commercity is a transformation from a traditional economy to a smart economy based on innovation and technology.
Ecommerce License in Dubai is a preferred business license type for eCommerce companies aiming to expand the business into the local UAE Market. Dubai CommerCity Free Zone is the best solution for setting up an eCommerce company in UAE.
Investors can obtain an eCommerce License from the Dubai CommerCity Free Zone, choose the desired office space, sponsor employees, open a bank account, and start operating their eCommerce company in UAE. The eCommerce License in UAE will allow the entrepreneur to sell their products & services online and also enter into the local UAE market as well as the global market to expand your eCommerce company’s business and gain new customers easily.
Key Benefits of Dubai Commercity Free Zone
- World-Class Business Community for Ecommerce Companies
- Customized Office Spaces with logistics and warehouse facility
- Shared Warehouses and modular light manufacturing units
- Modern Amenities and infrastructure – food courts, art galleries, shops, and quality amenities
- High-speed network connectivity
Specific Free Zone Benefits
- Tax Incentives – No Corporate or Income Tax
- Quick and efficient Business Setup Process
- 100% foreign Ownership
- 100% repatriation of Capital and Profile
- No Currency Restrictions
Why Choose CommerCity for your Ecommerce Business Establishment in UAE?
- Quick and easy company registration
- Robust eCommerce platform readily available that can be integrated with your business model
- Centralized CRM Solution for a great customer experience
- Readily available eCommerce ecosystem (payment gateways, marketing services agencies, call-center support, and more)
- Business Support Services – Fast document clearance, approvals, visa assistance, customs clearance, banking assistance, and more
How to Setup a company in Dubai CommerCity Free Zone?
Dubai CommerCity Free Zone follows a well-structured business setup process. The investors have access to world-class infrastructure and a wide range of business licenses and business activities.
Depending on the nature of the business activities, the investor can choose the business license type and office or warehouse facility from the Free Zone. Dubai CommerCity has a huge area dedicated to warehouses of various specifications.
The following are the basic steps in setting up a company in the Dubai CommerCity Free Zone
- Selecting the right business activity from the available activity list of the Free Zone
- Choosing the right business license type for the company
- Based on the number shareholders the inevstors can choose between FZE and FZC
- The right office space must be chosen depending on the nature of business activity and business requirements.
Ranging from cold-storages for food processing and pharmaceuticals to large warehouses for eCommerce business, the Free Zone has it all.
Step-1 – Select the right business activity
The Dubai CommerCity Free Zone has a wide range of business activities under specific business licenses. For example, under the eCommerce activity list, broadly the business can be classified into Portals, eCommerce goods trading, online services, logistics, and delivery, etc.
Similarly, for the General Trading License, the investor can conduct all permitted lists of business activities specified by the free zone.
Step -2 Choose your License Type
Investors can choose from a wide range of business license types available in the Dubai CommerCity Free Zone. Based on the specific business activity, the investors can choose their respective business license types.
Trade License – A General Trading License enables entrepreneurs to trade in all kinds of permitted items. Also, the company can conduct import-export, distribution, and storage of permitted products.
Service License – It is the right business license category for starting online services like consulting, marketing, training, education, IT, and more. Entrepreneurs can set up services or consultancy companies in the Free Zone starting from AED 21,995 for a Smart-Desk Package with 2 Visa Quota.
Commercial License– Companies can obtain a Commercial License from the Free Zone and conduct manufacturing and assembling operations. Companies can undertake light manufacturing activities, packaging, assembling, repackaging, etc.
Ecommerce License – Ecommerce License enables traders to sell goods and services online using a portal, website, or social media. The Free Zone offers world-class logistics support and trade infrastructure.
The strategic location adjacent to the Dubai International Airport makes it a perfect trade hub for eCommerce and import-export operations. The eCommerce companies can also obtain a general trading license and an import-export code from the customs to conduct international trade operations.
There are immense business opportunities available for global investors to conduct business activities in the Free Zone. eCommerce License cost in DubaiCommer City is approx. AED 41,022 for a Smart Desk Office Package with 2 Visa Quota.
Step -3 Choosing the Company Type
Choosing the right company type is an important step in setting up a company in UAE. Dubai Commercity offers mainly two company types:
- Free Zone Company (FZCO/ FZ-LLC) – a minimum of two and up to 50 shareholders and can be an individual shareholder/Company.
- Branch Office – Foreign companies or companies in the UAE can open a branch of their existing company.
Step 4 – Choose Your Space
There is a wide range of office spaces for setting up your company in Dubai CommerCity. The Free Zone consists of a Business Center, Logistics Cluster, and a Social Cluster and all of the wings are for providing top-class infrastructure for the entrepreneurs.
Investors can collaborate and work together to achieve their business goals. The Free Zone offers customized office spaces, warehousing facilities, and other amenities for entrepreneurs to easily scale up their business in UAE.
Broadly, there are three zones in the DubaiCommerCity for the investors to kick-start their business venture easily.
Business Centre – The Business Centre consists of shared offices, Flexi-Desks, Co-working Spaces, and Fully Furnished office facilities meeting various business requirements.
Logistics Cluster – The Free Zone consists of a huge infrastructure for facilitating global trade and commerce operations. The Logistics Cluster consists of storage, distribution, light manufacturing, delivery, and assembling facilities for companies to easily start their business operations in UAE.
Social Cluster – Investors can avail the world-class facilities offered by the Free Zones for scaling up the business establishment. There are numerous cafeterias, food courts, conference halls, meeting rooms, business support services-typing center, etc.
How to apply for the eCommerce License in Dubai CommerCity?
- Choose the company type (FZC, FZ-LLC) or a branch office.
- Choose a tradename and get the name approved
- Document Submission- provide the investor passport copy. No Objection Certificate (If under sponsorship), UAE residence visa copy (if any), investor profile, any other requested documents.
- Prepare the share certificate and draft the Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Pay the required fees and obtain the eCommerce License from the authority
- Get the UAE Resident visa and proceed to open a bank account
Dubai CommerCity License Cost
|DUBAI COMMERCITY FREEZONE
|SMART DESK 7.527 SQ.M
|25 SQ.M FITTED OFFICES
|Office Rent||AED 18,800||AED 62,500
discounted to AED 53,125
|5% VAT on Service Charge *(Standard Office)||–||–|
|License Fee (20% discount)||AED 7,000
|Registration Fees – onetime payment||AED 5,600||AED 5,600|
|P.O Box / Annual (Not Mandatory if there’s an existing PO BOX) – Annual fee||AED 1,065||AED 1,065|
|Establishment card||AED 2,020||AED 2,020|
|Knowledge Fees & Innovation fees||AED 60||AED 60|
|Total||AED 27,545||AED 61,870|
How Aurion will Assist You?
Aurion will assist you with the eCommerce company formation in Dubai CommerCity (DCC Free Zone). Our team of professional Business Consultants will guide you the right way by helping you choose the apt eCommerce company formation package in the new Free Zone in Dubai.