Dubai Commercity Free Zone
- Free Trade Zone dedicated to e-commerce licenses
Dubai Commercity is a new eCommerce Hub of UAE. It is a dedicated Free Zone for eCommerce companies that are building an ecosystem to sustain the growing eCommerce network in the Middle East and North Africa(MENA) region.
The Dubai Commercity is to further propel the growth of the eCommerce retail market in the MENA region which is expected to grow 20% in the next 5 years.
The Dubai Commercity is a transformation from a traditional economy to a smart economy based on innovation and technology.
Key Benefits of Dubai Commercity Free Zone
- World-Class Business Community for Ecommerce Companies
- Customized Office Spaces with logistics and warehouse facility
- Shared Warehouses and modular light manufacturing units
- Modern Amenities and infrastructure – food courts, art galleries, shops, and quality amenities
- High-speed network connectivity
Specific Free Zone Benefits
- Tax Incentives – No Corporate or Income Tax
- Quick and efficient Business Setup Process
- 100% foreign Ownership
- 100% repatriation of Capital and Profile
- No Currency Restrictions
Why Choose eCommerce City for your Ecommerce Business Establishment in UAE
- Quick and easy company registration
- Robust eCommerce platform readily available that can be integrated with your business model
- Centralized CRM Solution for a great customer experience
- Readily available eCommerce ecosystem (payment gateways, marketing services agencies, call-center support, and more)
- Business Support Services – Fast document clearance, approvals, visa assistance, customs clearance, banking assistance, and more
Business Setup Steps in Dubai Commercity
Step-1 – Select the right business activity
Under the eCommerce activity list, broadly the business can be classified into Portals, Ecommerce Goods Trading, Online Services, logistics, and delivery, etc.
Step -2 Choose your License Type
License types available in Dubai Commerce are the following:
Trade License – For carrying out general trading. import-export, distribution, storage of permitted products
Service License – For starting online services like consulting, marketing, tuition, education, IT, and more using an online medium.
Commercial License– For companies to undertake light manufacturing activities, packaging, assembly, and sell in the product in UAE
Ecommerce License – Ecommerce License enables traders to sell goods and services online using a portal, website, or social media.
Step -3 Choosing the Company Type
Dubai Commercity offers mainly two company types:
Free Zone Company (FZCO/ FZ-LLC) – a minimum of two and up to 50 shareholders and can be an individual shareholder/Company.
Foreign companies or companies in the UAE can open a branch of their existing company.
Step 4 – Choose Your Space
There is a wide range of office spaces for setting up your company in Dubai Commercity.
Broadly, there are three zones:
Business Centre – For shared, furnished office locations
Logistics Cluster – For storage, distribution, light manufacturing, delivery, assembling, etc.
Social Cluster – For cafeteria, food courts, business support services-typing center, etc.
How to apply for the eCommerce License in Dubai Commercity?
- Choose the company type (FZC, FZ-LLC) or a branch office.
- Choose a tradename and get the name approved
- Document Submission- provide the investor passport copy. No Objection Certificate (If under sponsorship), UAE residence visa copy (if any), investor profile, any other requested documents.
- Prepare the share certificate and draft the Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Pay the required fees and obtain the eCommerce License from the authority
- Get the UAE Resident visa and proceed to open a bank account
How Aurion will Assist You?
Aurion will assist you with the company formation in Dubai Commercity. Our team of professional Business Consultants will guide you the right way by helping you choose the apt company formation package in the new Free Zone in Dubai.