Company Formation in RAKICC
-Open the door to success.
RAKICC - RAK Offshore Company
RAK International Corporate Centre (RAKICC) is the sole entity in Ras Al Khaimah for the incorporation of Offshore companies or International Business Companies. RAKICC offers complete privacy and confidentiality, ensuring a highly favorable business environment for both individual and corporate investors.
AURION Business Consultants is the registered agent of RAKICC, provides total assistance in the incorporation of Offshore Company in RAK. We can incorporate your company within 1-2 working days after complete submission of the required documents and fees. The following are the required documents:
- Passport copy of the shareholder.
- Original Utility Bill (Water & Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill) – at least within 3 months.
- Original bank reference letter from any bank in the world.
Advantages and Features of RAKICC Offshore Company
- Highly stable and recognized jurisdiction
- Can be fully owned by a foreign individual
- Shareholder and director can be the same person
- Quick Incorporation Process
- Simple renewal procedure
- NO office required
- No audit requirements
- Complete anonymity and confidentiality
- Ease of international operations
- Asset protection and investment diversification
- Multi-currency bank accounts in UAE
- 100% tax free
Shareholders of RAKICC Offshore Company
Minimum number of shareholder is one and maximum number of shareholder limit is 15. RAKICC allows 100% foreign ownership. Minimum capital is not required for the offshore company incorporation. Shareholder presence is not required for the RAKICC offshore company incorporation.
Activities of RAKICC offshore company
- Holding Assets
- Property Owning
- Corporate bank account opening in the UAE banks
- Holding of shares in another company
- General Trading
Documents issued from RAKICC offshore
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Good Standing Certificate
- Incumbency Letter
- Share certificate
RAKICC Premium Product
RAKICC Premium Product is a combination of a RAKICC Company and RAKEZ facility. So the investor can enjoy the benefits of both RAKICC jurisdiction and RAKEZ Freezone. Premium Product are eligible for investors and employees residence visas.
|Package Name||Premium Product Fee
(For a new company)*
|Flexi Premium Package A||AED 17,500|
|Flexi Premium Package B||AED 20,000|
|Standard Office||AED 22,500|
|Executive Office||AED 25,000|
Transfer of Company Domicile to RAKICC
Transfer of Domicile is the process when a Company moves its domicile from one offshore jurisdiction, to another. Such kind of transfer could be implemented either in the same country or transfer from one country to another. Transfer of Domicile could be initiated due to a variety of reasons. It can be due to conducive environment to locate company, safety, security & infrastructure of jurisdiction, safe and good banking support, less regulations, cost effective and hassle-free maintenance of company etc.
As per RAK ICC Business Companies Regulations 2016, IBC (International Business Company) in any part of the world is permitted to transfer its domicile to RAK ICC Offshore jurisdiction. As the result of transfer the Company keeps its name and legal status, the reputation can be maintained, the records of company’s activities are intact.
Aurion professional experts will handle the process of Transferring the Domicile without any hassles and in the shortest period of time, without any interruptions to current Company operation. We are one of the highly reputed Registered Agent of RAKICC, having association with RAK for past 10 years. We will be able to provide you with the best consultation regarding all the steps of Transferring and responsible to provide quick and brilliant delivery to the right place! Aurion also makes sure that the bank account of the company is opened within the shortest span of time.
Step 1: Application
- Initial Application
- Name Check
Step 2: Submission of Documents
- Documents required for Continuation
- KYC requirements for individual Shareholder/ Director/ Secretary
- KYC requirements for corporate Shareholder/ Director/ Secretary
Step 3: Review
- Due Diligence Check & Review
Step 4: Acceptance Confirmation
- Issuance of Invoice / Payment
- Approval & issuance of Certificate of Continuation by the Registrar