Knowledge Management Services
- Open the door to success.
Build a Knowledge Base. Share Knowledge. Grow Value
Knowledge Management (KM) in simple terms is putting a structure and framework to the information assets that an organization currently hold. Information in your company exists in both digital and physical form. Knowledge Management helps in organizing the existing information into a single place to reuse it effectively.
The scope of Knowledge Management includes but is not limited to a current state analysis, strategy formulation, setting up processes, implementation steps, etc. One of the major objective from KM implementation is to create a knowledge hub that acts as a centralized repository and knowledge sharing platform.
KM is not just limited to creating knowledge sharing platforms, the possibilities are endless. It helps in uncovering and sharing the knowledge that lies hidden in your organization databases, files and most importantly with the employees.
KM fosters an environment of innovation and boosts employee satisfaction. Practicing Knowledge sharing among employees, organizations help in enhancing organizational performance and faster achieve business goals.
Assessment, Certification and Training Services
Continuous learning and improvement is a critical element of Knowledge Management. The KM Team at Aurion will empower you with the latest KM Guides and best practices to ensure a smooth transition to a knowledge first company.
Our support includes:
A. Training on KM
Separate training programs for the leadership team, middle management, and employees
Training Programs for Employees
- One week training program on how to work by leveraging KM fundamentals
- Insights into the different knowledge bases of the organization and how to use it
- Workshops on using social networking platforms and building networks (contacts)
Training Programs for Middle Management
- A two-day program on the importance of KM and how to work by leveraging KM fundamentals
- To promote KM behavior among the employees
- To define the role of managers in promoting KM
Training Programs for the Leadership team
- A one day program on KM as a practice and benefits to the organization
- To identify the possibilities of KM within the organization
B. Certification Assistance
Certification Assistance helps Organization get certified in International Certification programs such as the ISO Certifications, MIKE Awards, KMI Certification (USA), KRO (Singapore)
What we offer:
- Consultation and workshop for preparing the organization for International KM Certification
- Liaise with the certifying bodies for successfully executing the certification audit
C. Maturity Assessment Programs
Maturity Assessment Programs includes studying the maturity of the organization in managing knowledge. The KM Competencies across categories such as strategy, people, process, technology, and content are measured.
The support includes:
- Use standard assessment templates of KMI, MIKE, etc for the KM assessment
- Reporting and devising revised methodologies
KM strategy building and implementation services
KM strategy is to be closely aligned with the overall organizational strategy and goals. Our team of KM Experts assess your organizational KM requirements and devise an apt strategy to successfully implement knowledge management.
Our strategy formulation and implementation process covers:
- Defining the strategy for managing Organizational Knowledge (Will be aligned with Global Standards) for clients
- Suggest the implementation plan, milestones involved and key benefits
- The organization will be provided with an overall implementation plan
- Key milestones will be defined with expected benefits
- Hand holding the client in the implementation of the KM Strategy and forming a KM team
Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise Content Management is a critical component of KM. We ensure streamlined documentation of all projects with relevant key information areas that will be of future utility for the organization. It results in reducing duplicate efforts and add business value.
Our Enterprise Content Management Services include:
Helping Organizations manage their content in a systematic manner
- Knowledge audit: Perform Knowledge audit to find the content required in the organization for its smooth functioning and current status
- Knowledge retention program: Safeguard from knowledge loss when critical resources leave the organization
- Content classification and findability: Help in easily finding content through proper content classification, content management policies and search features
Enterprise Social Networking (ESN)
Enterprise Social Networking is very vital for KM implementation. ESN facilitates knowledge transfer and enables a culture of sharing and collaboration across employees of the organization
The KM experts at Aurion helps you to set up an Enterprise Social Networking platform to:
- Boost employee engagement and foster an environment of sharing and collaboration within the organization, through relevant interventions.
- Identify the right Social networking platform, fine-tune the platform and promote its adoption among the employees for faster information sharing and thereby, increasing productivity.
- Easy retrieval and reuse of information and resources
- Enabling better and faster decision making
- Cost saving and reduce duplication of efforts
- Leverage existing expertise and experience to the fullest
- Transform organizational culture to stimulate innovation and growth
- Become a thought leader in your industry
Government Support for Knowledge Management in the UAE
The Government of UAE has been proactively implementing KM Practices for more than 15 years in all Government Institutions. Aligning with the Dubai Government Strategic initiatives, many government organizations including DEWA, Dubai Courts, etc. have implemented KM best practices.
Government Institutions such as the Federal Authority of Human Resource (FAHR), Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government have information assets, guides, publications, academic programs on Knowledge Management best practices that are very informative and essential for honing your KM Skills.
The organizations, KM Practitioners, and individuals in Dubai could leverage the Knowledge Management support initiatives laid out by the Government of Dubai. The educational institutions and freezones in Dubai conduct regular sessions of KM best practices and share KM success stories.
To be part of a knowledge first economy and enhance business value by knowledge sharing with organizations in both the public and private sector, UAE is the perfect location. Grow your organization and yourself into a thought-leader by networking with KM experts in the UAE.
Knowledge Management Certification
Take your Knowledge Management initiative to the next level. Get certified on the KM best practices Certification bodies such as the ISO Certifications, MIKE Awards, KMI Certification (USA), KRO (Singapore).
Team Aurion has the professional expertise to handle the Knowledge Management implementation in the organization of any size and business structure. The KM Team is headed by Dr. Randhir Pushpa who holds a Doctorate for the same.
To become globally recognized as a Knowledge Management leader in your industry, reach out to our KM experts right away.