Sharjah is one of the most dynamic and industry-first economies in the UAE. The revenue from businesses in Sharjah accounts for more than 45% of the Emirate’s GDP. Company formation in Sharjah offers immense opportunities and business advantages to foreign investors.
Furthermore, the easy access to some of the busiest ports in UAE and exceptional transport links makes it a trader’s first choice.
Company Formation in Sharjah
Sharjah has emerged as an alternate business hub to Dubai. Following are the 5 Major Free Zones in the Sharjah Emirate.
- Sharjah Airport International Freezone (SAIF)
- Hamriyah Freezone
- SHAMS – Sharjah Media City
- SPC – Sharjah Publishing City
- Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park
What makes Sharjah Freezones an Attractive Option for Company Formation
Following are the main advantages of the Sharjah free zones:
- The Cost-effective Company Setup Packages
- The Cheap Cost of Labor
- Availability of Skilled Migrant Workers,
- Affordable Living & Rents,
- Proximity to Dubai’s Business Centers
- Lower Operational Expenses and Maintenance Cost
The Free Zones are aimed at providing a perfect ecosystem for:
- Business Development
- Promoting Entrepreneurship, and,
- Driving in more Foreign Investment
Company Formation in Sharjah – Multiple Options Available
Mainland Company Formation in Sharjah is also a lucrative option for traders and small and medium businesses. So, it is an ideal option for automotive spare parts, workshops, small manufacturing units, retail shops, etc.
There are specific industrial areas in Sharjah that house more than hundreds of companies. Companies are spread across various activities such as:
- Metal Trading,
- Manufacturing Units,
- Equipment Servicing, etc.
Free Zones in Sharjah for Company Formation
1. Sharjah International Airport Free Zone (SAIF Zone)
SAIF Zone offers one of the most competitive business setup packages in the UAE for investors to set up their base.
Additionally, There are a variety of company formation packages available in SAIF Zone, starting from Flexi-Desk to the Executive Office Package.
Company Formation in SAIF Zone – Key Benefits for the Investors
The Multi-Year License Package from SAIF Zone is a boost for investors. It helps them to continue with their long-term business sustainability plans.
Additionally, the warehousing and light manufacturing facilities in SAIF Zone are of World-Class quality and utility. With custom-made, multi-size warehouses and small manufacturing units, SAIF Zone is an investor’s favorite choice.
The company setup process in SAIF Zone is seamless with same-day license issuance and easy visa processing.
2. Company Formation in Hamriyah Free Zone
Hamriyah Free Zone has become a cornerstone of the UAE’s industrial development. Hamriyah Free zone offers investors a tax-free environment for business setup and various benefits to start and run their company effectively.
Infrastructure in Hamriyah Free Zone for Company Formation
Hamriyah Free Zone offers a variety of warehousing options and well-equipped offices for business owners. All warehouses are made in compliance with building regulations and government safety norms.
Also, Hamriyah Free Zone offers a simple and fast-track company formation process with a wide range of business setup packages to choose from.
Following are the types of Industries in Hamriyah Free Zone
- Building Materials
- Heavy Industry
- Logistics and Transportation
- Oil and Gas
- Perfume and Cosmetics
Read more on Company Formation in Hamriyah Free Zone
3. Sharjah Media City
Sharjah Media City offers office space and businesses set up an infrastructure to support entrepreneurs working in a diverse sector with a key focus on the media and entertainment sectors.
Company formation in Sharjah Media city is the perfect choice for freelancers, small businesses, consultants, and diverse business categories such as accounting, engineering services, general trading, retail, and more.
Why Choose Sharjah Media City Freezone?
Following are the main advantages of Sharjah Media City Free zone:
- Easy business setup and attractive benefits
- Competitive company setup fees
- World-class office spaces and business infrastructure
- Variety of business licenses and office types to choose from
- A growing network of entrepreneurs and the business community for supporting business growth
- Exclusive media-related infrastructure and training facilities
- Easy business setup with a multi-year license package for long-term business continuity.
Read more on Company formation in Sharjah Media City
4. Sharjah Publishing City Freezone
Sharjah Publishing City is a dedicated free zone aimed at serving the global publishing and printing industry. Specifically, it offers all the infrastructure and services to write, design, publish, print, store, and distribute locally and worldwide all from a single facility.
Above all, the Publishing City offers a business-friendly environment to quickly scale up your business and become profitable.
Sharjah Publishing City – Investor Benefits
The Freezone is equipped with a full range of infrastructure to successfully run a book publishing business. Following are the benefits of the SPC Free Zone:
- Firstly, Full range of business activities related to print design, creatives, publishing, printing, and distribution
- One-stop-shop with a wider range of facilities, furnished, unfurnished offices, and warehouse units.
- Finally, a Well-supported ecosystem promoted by the Government for a printing business to succeed effectively.
The Publishing City consists of the following infrastructure capabilities to enable entrepreneurs to successfully run a profitable publishing company
- Creative hub- Access to a wide network of a community of publishing experts. Best quality writers, editors, translators, designers, printers, marketers, etc.
- Printing Hub – State of the art print on demand facilities providing offers and digital printing.
- Paper Hub – Streamline your procurement and reduce input costs.
- Distribution Hub – Access to several distributors and delivery providers specializing in the transport and logistics of books.
Read more on Company Formation in SPC
5. Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park
The Sharjah Research Technology & Innovation Park is a free zone aiming to promote entrepreneurs, startups, and companies in the field of digitization, water technology, transport & logistics, renewable energy, and more.
Also, SRTI Park offers a wide range of facilities ranging from commercial offices, laboratories, retail units, and Food&Beverages outlets for investors.
Situated in a strategic location adjacent to the American University of Sharjah campus, Sharjah International Airport as well as close to some of the major residential properties, the SRTI Freezone has emerged as an investor favorite option.
Explore more here on SRTI Park
Mainland Company Setup in Sharjah
The Sharjah Economic Development Department sets out the guidelines and is the licensing authority for company formation in Sharjah.
LLC Company is the most common mainland company structure in Sharjah.
The major advantages of the LLC company setup in Sharjah are the cheap lease and rented office space, availability of low-cost labor, cheaper power & utilities bill, etc.
Following are the types of Mainland Companies in Sharjah
- Limited Liability Company
- Partnership Company
- Foreign Company Branch
- Local/GCC Company Branch
- Public-Private Shareholding Company Registration
Sharjah is one of the most rewarding industrial destinations that bring foreign investment. So, there is immense support from the government for promoting trade and entrepreneurship.
Company Formation in Sharjah is seen as a cost-effective option by many investors when compared to Dubai without compromising on the factors of company setup and business continuity.
To know more about company formation in Sharjah, talk to our experts right away!
Contact: Aurion Business Consultants