Dubai is a popular trade and commerce hub of the middle east that provides a host of business benefits for investors while aiming to establish a company in the region. Additionally, starting a Free Zone Company in Dubai is the easiest way for business owners can set up their business in the region.
The business infrastructure in the region is robust and is supporting the growing network of brands, large and small companies, and start-ups. Dubai is a land of opportunities and there are a host of companies delivering various services in the region across a wide range of business activities.
The Free Trade Zones in Dubai are the most preferred business jurisdiction for foreign investors to start their business in UAE. The 100% foreign ownership, tax-free income, full profit repatriation, easy company setup, etc., are a few reasons why foreign investors prefer the Free Zones of Dubai.
Dubai is a bustling city with trade and commerce as the major growth driver. There is a significant number of new company registrations in Dubai across the business categories. Investors can start a free zone company in Dubai at a cost of AED 11,743 for a Zero Visa quota.
Steps in Setting up a Free Zone Company in Dubai
Following are the broad steps in setting up a company in the Free Zones of Dubai.
- Name Approval and application submission- Select at least 3 company names, fill up the application form and submit for the trade name approval to the Free Zone authorities.
- Choose the right business activity, company structure, and office type. Aurion will assist you in choosing the right Free Zone and company package for your business.
- Prepare the shareholding pattern depending on the number of shareholders in the company. Choose the company structure accordingly – Free Zone Establishment, Free Zone Company, Free zone -Limited Liability Company.
- Submit the required documents to Free Zone and make the fee payment according to the chosen company package.
- Prepare the tenancy contract for the office space or s:
- warehouse as per the requirement, AURION will assist you in this process.
- Obtain the Trade license and apply for a UAE residence visa. Finally, open a corporate bank account in the region to successfully run the business.
List of Deliverables for the investors
The investor after paying the required fee and submitting the documents will receive the following items
- Trade license for the company
- Memorandum of association with the free zone
- Tenancy agreement for office space
- Establishment card for the company
Top Free Trade Zones in Dubai for Company Formation
Following are the top Free Trade Zones in Dubai for company formation
1. Dubai Airport Free Zone
Dubai Airport Free Zone is one of the most prestigious free trade zone in Dubai offering investors a long list of business activities and attractive company formation packages.
Strategically located at the heart of Dubai and close to the Dubai International Airport, DAFZA is an investor’s favorite choice for company formation.
Additionally, Investors can benefit from the high-end business infrastructure and business networking opportunities in DAFZA.
To know more about the latest company formation package visit: DAFZA Company Formation Packages
2. Dubai CommerCity
Dubai CommerCity is a Free Zone that is tailor-made for eCommerce companies to start operating in Dubai. The Free Zone offers a wide range of business license packages related to eCommerce activities.
Being a Free Trade Zone dedicated to eCommerce companies, the Free Zone has all the required infrastructure such as office spaces, co-working spaces, shared offices, warehouse facilities, and more.
The new Free Zone is expected to transform the eCommerce business scenario in UAE. Connect with our expert team to know more about the latest company formation packages.
3. Dubai Silicon Oasis – IFZA
Dubai Silicon Oasis -IFZA is one of the fastest-growing Free Zone in Dubai. The Free Zone offers 2000 plus business activities across industry sectors such as consulting, engineering, IT-related, manufacturing, telecom, and more.
The free zone provides ample infrastructure and business amenities to the investors to easily start their business establishments in UAE.
Check out the latest offers here: Dubai Silicon Oasis -IFZA Company Formation Packages
4. Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre is one of the largest Free Zone in the middle east region. The Free Zone spreads across a large area in the Jumeirah lakes Towers region in Dubai. There are numerous office spaces available in the area that meets the exact client requirement.
Ranging from services companies to gold trading and real-estate the Free Zone offers a wide range of business activities to the investors. The DMCC Free Zone is a major trade hub ideal for trading companies, service consultancies, gold trading, and more.
Explore to know more about the Company Setup Packages in DMCC.
5. Dubai Technology and Entrepreneur Centre
Dubai Technology and Entrepreneur Centre is a start-up hub that offers customized company formation packages for entrepreneurs.
It is a perfect place for start-ups to thrive and succeed. The Free Zone offers business incubation support and an easy company formation process. Ranging from co-working spaces to executive offices, DTEC has it all for the investors to easily scale up their business ecosystem in UAE.
Hence, in a nutshell, company formation in the Free zones of Dubai is a favorable option for foreign investors. Company formation in Dubai Free Zones starts from AED 11,800 for a zero visa quota company where the investor will get a virtual trade license.
To know more about Business Setup in Dubai Free Zones and Start a Company in UAE Without an Office Space connect with our expert team right away!
Contact Us: Aurion Business Consultants