What is Ejari? and How to Register It
What documents are required for EJARI?
Copies of the following documents and their originals wherever possible are required to obtain EJARI (Personal) :
- The tenancy contract
- The security deposit receipt
- The tenant’s Passport
- The tenant’s UAE Visa
- The tenant’s Emirates ID
- A copy of the passport of the landlord
- Copy of Title Deeds of the rented property (or alternatively, Affection Plan issued by the Dubai Municipality)
- DEWA Premises Number (or copies of recent DEWA bills)
- For new tenancies, showing proof of DEWA registration or DEWA Connection receipt may suffice.
* Tenancy Contract original signed by both parties
* Trade License copy or Initial Approval & Name Reservation Certificate
* DEWA latest bill or Registration Deposit Bill
* Passport Copy of Tenant/License owner/Partner
* Contact Person’s Name and Mobile Number
* Shop/Unit/Villa/Flat number
EJARI registration fees
The cost to register EJARI is approximately AED 170, with a service fee of 40 AED.